Falmouth Residents and Taxpayers
Online registration for 2017 is now closed.
Falmouth RESIDENTS (individuals who live in Falmouth year-round) and TAXPAYERS (residential real estate owners whose primary residence is outside of Falmouth) are allowed guaranteed entry to the New Balance Falmouth Road Race as a courtesy. In order to keep this program available, proof of residency or property ownership will need to be submitted and verified by Race Staff.
Attn. FALMOUTH TAXPAYERS: If your name is listed on the Falmouth tax rolls, you DO NOT need to submit any further proof of residency. Check here if you are unsure.
The registration fee for the 2017 race was $70. Falmouth residents and taxpayers who miss this registration period are still permitted to enter the random selection process (formerly known as the “lottery”) and will agree to abide by all random selection process rules and regulations.
1. Residents (individuals who live in Falmouth year-round) and taxpayers (residential real estate owners) who apply for the race – as well as their spouses and children (23 years old and younger on race day) who also apply and who live in Falmouth, OR live in the home of a Falmouth taxpayer, may receive guaranteed entry.
2. Resident status will be verified by one of the following methods:
- Submission of a copy of a valid driver’s license with a Falmouth address
- A signed lease agreement with landlord contact information
- A report card to verify a child’s entry (age 10 and up)
3. Residential taxpayer status will be verified only by appearance on Falmouth real estate taxpayer rolls. Only taxpayers who apply for the race and whose name is listed on the tax bill, his/her spouse and children (23 years old and younger) who also apply are eligible. Trusts will be allotted a maximum of two race entries granted to named trustees only.
4. Entries received without sufficient proof of resident or taxpayer status will be placed into the random selection process and subject to all rules and regulations.
Registration for Falmouth Residents and Taxpayers will open May 1, 2018.