Falmouth Residents and Taxpayers
Online registration for 2015 was May 1st at 12:00a.m. to 11:59p.m. on May 7, 2015
Falmouth RESIDENTS (individuals who live in Falmouth year-round) and TAXPAYERS (residential real estate owners) are allowed guaranteed entry to the New Balance Falmouth Road Race as a courtesy. In order to keep this program available, proof of residency or property ownership will need to be submitted and verified by Race Staff.
The registration fee for the 2015 race is $65. Falmouth residents and taxpayers who miss this registration period are still permitted to enter the lottery but will be considered lottery entrants and will agree to abide by all lottery rules and regulations.
As always we will post reminders for the 2015 registration on our Facebook and Twitter sites.
- Residents (individuals who live in Falmouth year-round) and taxpayers (residential real estate owners) who apply for the race - as well as their spouses and children (23 years old and younger) who also apply and who live in Falmouth, OR live in the home of a Falmouth taxpayer, may receive guaranteed entry.
- Resident status will be verified by one of the following methods:
- submission of a copy of a valid driver's license with a Falmouth address
- a signed lease agreement with landlord contact information
- a report card for children's entry
- Residential taxpayer status will be verified only by appearance on Falmouth real estate taxpayer rolls. Only taxpayers who apply for the race and whose name is listed on the tax bill, his/her spouse and children (23 years old and younger) who also apply are eligible. Trusts will be allotted a maximum of two race entries.
- Entries received without sufficient proof of resident or taxpayer status will be placed into the lottery and subject to all lottery rules and regulations.
Registration for Falmouth Residents and Taxpayers is closed for 2015!