New Balance Falmouth Road Race
2017 Numbers for Nonprofits Program Guidelines
Participation within the program must be requested by October 31st, prior to the race. Notification of status within the program will be sent out in December.
- Must be based in Massachusetts and be able to provide proof that proceeds from their fundraising efforts go directly to citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Must not be a duplicate organization or duplicate fundraising cause as determined by the New Balance Falmouth Road Race.
- Must abide by all guidelines as determined by the New Balance Falmouth Road Race and published on its website.
- Must report all funds raised through the program by September 15th of the year that the organization participated.
- Must attend a yearly informational meeting.
- Must pay for approved entries by March 1st.
- Must not use the New Balance Falmouth Road Race name or logo without written permission.
- Must ensure all race participants complete the official online New Balance Falmouth Road Race entry form.
- Must not register false entrants.
- Must ensure that all entrants running for their organization register for the race by two weeks before the race.
- Must not operate as an agent or representative of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race.
- Groups must require all individuals to raise a minimum of $750 per entry.
The cost of each entry is $175 and is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in termination and/or exclusion from the program.
Any additional questions can be directed to Info@falmouthroadrace.com
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race is proud to have supported hundreds of Massachusetts-based nonprofits through its Numbers for Nonprofits Program. To date, over $10,000,000 has been raised by participating organizations and is one of the most lucrative fundraising events for many of the those organizations.
The mission of the program is to provide Massachusetts-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit groups with the opportunity to purchase race entries to use for fundraising purposes.
The application process for the 2018 race will be open from August 31, 2017 - October 31, 2017.
Click HERE to see a list of the 2016 Numbers for Nonprofits Program Groups
(the list of participating groups for 2017 is Coming Soon!)