General Registration Opens in May!
Falmouth Residents and Residential Taxpayers:
Registration will be open May 1, 2017 - May 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Falmouth RESIDENTS and TAXPAYERS (real estate owners) are allowed guaranteed entry to the New Balance Falmouth Road Race as a courtesy. In order to keep this program available, information submitted will be manually verified.
A Falmouth Resident is a person who lives in the town of Falmouth full-time. If you are not a home owner whose name is listed here: falmouth.patriotproperties.com, you will need to upload a PDF, JPG or PNG showing proof of residency.
A Falmouth Residential Taxpayer is a person whose name is on a Town of Falmouth Real Estate Tax bill and may reside in Falmouth. Check here to see if your name is listed. If your name is listed, you DO NOT need to submit any additional proof to the race; *please* register using your permanent residence with Falmouth listed as your secondary residence when indicated. If your name is not listed, your application is not complete until you submit proof of residency.
Falmouth residents and residential taxpayers who missed this registration period are still permitted to enter through the random selection process and will abide by those rules and regulations.
- Residents and residential taxpayers who apply for the race - as well as their spouses and children (under 23 years old) who also apply and who live in Falmouth OR and/or live in the home of a Falmouth taxpayer - may receive guaranteed entry. Minimum age to register is 10.
- Resident status will be verified by one of the following methods:
- Submission of a copy of a driver's license with a Falmouth address
- Vehicle Excise Tax bill
- For registering children 10 and older, a report card or Falmouth Public Schools ID.
- Taxpayer status will be verified only by appearance on Falmouth real estate taxpayer rolls. Only taxpayers who apply for the race and whose name is listed on the tax bill are eligible, as are their spouse and children under 23 years old WHO ALSO APPLY.
- Trusts are not included in the definition of taxpayers and are limited to two entries.
- Entries received without sufficient proof of resident or taxpayer status will be placed into the random selection process (formerly known as the "lottery") and subject to those rules and regulations.
- If you are 18 or over, you MUST register yourself per race policy.
General Registration will be open from May 8, 2017 - May 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM
- Non-residents who wish to register for the race must be age 10 or older on Race Day.
- Runners will be randomly selected to participate.
- All registrants will be notified by email regarding their status on or before May 23, 2017. Status will also be posted on our website.
- If you are not selected to run, please consider running for one of our charity partners through our Numbers for Nonprofits Program. Thank you and we hope to see you this summer!
Wheelchair Duo Registration
- ALL teams interested in being a part of the Wheelchair Duo program must register through our website, for random selection, between 5/1 and 5/17
- Team captain will register both members of the Wheelchair Duo team and submit the $100 team registration fee. Both will be timed and listed in the results.
- No more than 15 duos will be selected to participate in the race
- Teammate in wheelchair must be aged 10 or older
- Race defines a Wheelchair Duo as one runner pushing one wheelchair (i.e., no additional Guides needed)
- Wheelchair Duos will utilize transportation to the Start provided by the Race
- Wheelchair Duos will be notified of their status by email on or before May 23rd